Saturday, February 26, 2011

Olivettiprt100 Windows 7

This year, it is spring in the Muslim world.


Spring. Buds of lilac, boxwood, prunus.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wi ki / Spring
astronomical point of view, in the northern hemisphere, spring runs from February 7 to May 7
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wi ki / Printemps_des_peuples
The year 1848 saw a flowering of revolutions across Europe, called in the Spring of whole peoples or the Spring revolutions.

This year, it is spring in the Muslim world.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wi ki / Syringa_vulgaris
Syringa vulgaris common lilac lilac or French is an ornamental shrub of the family Oleaceae with fragrant flowers that can reach a height of four meters. Medicinal level, its buds are used in gemmotherapy.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wi ki / Buis
The Boxwood (Buxus) are a kind of shrub with a distinctive smell, of the family Buxacées. The species, very common, Buxus sempervirens, are found throughout mainland Europe and the Mediterranean.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wi ki / Laurier-cerise
The cherry laurel (Prunus laurocerasus L.) is a plant of the family Rosaceae and the genus Prunus. It is a shrub often planted in hedges, enjoying the mild climate (Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts in particular). Also called laurel or laurel-palm kernel.

Fun on Wiki:
"The number 37 of the Journal of useful knowledge in January 1896 describes a tradition of peasant Morvan evening of the Epiphany of reading the future of those present by interpreting the tribulations of a sheet ... box placed on a hot stove, it is blowing and swirling for some time before bursting. "


* Theophile Gautier (1811-1872)

I am back from this trip dark
Where one has to torches and sun in the shadow
The eyes of the owl;
... As after a whole day of plowing, a buffalo
is returning slowly, dejected and lowering the muzzle,
I'm bending the neck.

I am back from the land of ghosts,
But I still keep away from dumb
The pale realms of the dead.
My clothes, like On the pancake
funeral urn cast from my back to the ground
Pend throughout my body.

I go out of the hands of a miserly
death more than the one who wept at the tomb of Lazarus;
She keeps her property:
It releases the body, but it retains the soul
It makes the torch it extinguishes the flame,
And Christ would have nothing.

I am no longer, alas! A shadow of myself, What
living tomb where lies all that I love, And I
survive alone
I walk with me the remains frozen
From my illusions, charming, deceased, which I am
shroud.

I'm too young, I want to love and live, O death
... and I can not bring myself to follow you
In the dark road;
I have not had time to build the column
Where glory will suspend my crown;
O death, come back tomorrow!

Virgin alabaster with beautiful breasts, your savings poet
Remember that I, who first made you
more beautiful than the day I changed your
complexion pale green translucent ,
Sub beautiful black hair I hid your old skull
And I've been courting.

Let me live again I say thy praise;
To decorate your palace, I carve angels, I will forge
crosses;
I will, in the church and the cemetery, marble
Melt in tears and complaining stone
As the tomb of the kings!

I will devote my best songs:
For you I'll always bunches of immortal
And flowers without perfume.
I planted my garden, O death, with your trees
yew, boxwood, cypress cross paths on marble
Their brown-green twigs.

I told the beautiful flowers, sweet honor of the pit,
In opening his majestic white lilies crater
At the Golden Tulip,
In the Pink May the nightingale loves
I told the dahlia, chrysanthemum I said,
In many others:

not growing here! Looking for another land, loves
costs of spring to the garden austere
Your brightness is too bright;
Holly you hurt its sharp points,
And you would drink the poison in the air of hemlock,
The acrid smell of the yew.

Do not forsake me, O my mother, O Nature,
You have a youth to every creature,
At any soul a love
I'm young and I feel the chill of old age, I can do nothing
love . I want a youth
Had she one day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment